” Please take care of yourself! ”
"but it was you who left me"
MIKKO KUORINKI, 2010
Nicolas Demeersman aka Pretty Punk (b. 1978, Seclin) Worldwide ongoing Fucking Tourist series 2009-2014 Captures The Resentment Of Locals With A Simple Gesture. (Info with each pic)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
|—||Colleen Michele (via goodwinmacalister)|
Every one of us is, in the cosmic perspective, precious. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another like him. Marvel at the realization that the nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, and the carbon in our wedding rings were all forged inside the hearts of of collapsing stars. We are all of us made of starstuff.
If that too leaves you alone and afraid, there’s only one thing we’ve found in all of our searching that can make the emptiness bearable, and that is each other.
For small creatures such as we, the vastness is only truly bearable through love.
|—||Carl Sagan (via ismiamora)|